You can configure this function at any time by modifying your browser’s configuration.
We are hiring a cell culture technician
Abcell-bio is searching for a talented and dedicated cell culture technician who would become part of our production unit. The choosen candidate will be responsible for isolating our main product, hematopoietic stem cells.
- Isolate primary cells proposed by Abcell-bio, especially CD34+ hematopoietic stem cells from cord blood under controlled atmosphere.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure product specifications are met.
- Ensure that quality controls and traceability of the produced batches are in accordance with Abcell-bio standards
- Participate in the improvement of production procedures
- Participate in the daily laboratory life
- Respect the health and safety rules of the laboratory
- Training : HND / Professional bachelor’s degree in biotechnology (bac + 2/3)
- You have knowledge in the field of mammalian cell culture (preferably extensive experience from working in a L2 environment)
- You have knowledge in endothelial and/or hematopoietic cell culture
- You have worked with mammalian cell analysis and characterization techniques such as flow cytometry and IHC.
- Experience in R&D environment would be an asset
- Given the international environment of the company, a good level of written and spoken English is required
Salary according to the experience and profile. Position to be filled as soon as possible.
For submission of applications (and further inquiries if needed): email@example.com
Forum Labo 7-8 October, 2020
Come meet us at Forum Labo in Lyon, France!
Free access: www.forumlabo.com
Abcell-bio is now labeled by scientist.com
Abcell-bio is now registered by scientist.com
Because they are of human origin, both research users and research providers must take great care to ensure that samples are handled with care and sourced ethically.
Abcell-Bio has fulfilled all the criteria required for the sourcing of human biological samples. We can guarantee traceability and the respect of national regulations.