Abcell-bio is searching for a talented and dedicated lab technician who would become part of our developing production unit. The candidates will be responsible for isolating our main product, hematopoietic stem cells.
- Isolate primary cells proposed by Abcell-bio, especially CD34+ hematopoietic stem cells from cord blood under controlled atmosphere.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure product specifications are met.
- Ensure that quality controls and traceability of the produced batches are in accordance with Abcell-bio standards.
- Participate in the daily laboratory life.
- Respect the health and safety rules of the laboratory.
- Training : HND / Professional bachelor’s degree in biotechnology (bac + 2/3).
- You have knowledge in the field of mammalian cell culture (preferably extensive experience from working in a L2 environment).
- You have worked with mammalian cell analysis and characterization techniques such as flow cytometry and IHC, would be an asset.
- Given the international environment of the company, a good level of written English is desirable.
Salary according to the experience and profile. Positions to be filled as soon as possible
For submission of applications (and further inquiries if needed): email@example.com.